Leopard Print Jacket



So lets talk about this jacket... The thing I love most about it, is that it feels a little more grown up and classy - it's not overly fluffy or teddy bear like, it's quite dressy and longline. Having admired Lucy Williams, who has been rocking the look for so long, it was only a matter of time before I caught on to the trend. Okay, so perhaps I don't quite pull off the look in the same way as her or Kate Moss, but this has been my go-to outfit this month that I can't seem to get enough of! It's taken me up until now, after weeks of uncertainty that I could pull of this bold statement, to pick myself up the perfect print coat - now I'm so bloody glad I did! Just incase you're interested where mine's from visit Brandy Melville, or make sure to check out the links below for similar ones...

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram