Styling Mesh








Have you ever had one of those days, where no matter what you wear it just doesn't seem to look right? Originally I styled this outfit with my black high waisted mom jeans (an automatic go to of mine) but for some reason i just wasn't digging the look....I clearly was just having one of those 'days'. I've been on the search now for an alternative to my trustworthy jeans for what feels like forever, so when i spotted these high waisted trousers in the Urban Outfitters sale, they were calling my name. After trying them on i was sold. I couldn't resist and immediately changed my outfit that day, which to my surprise completely refreshed my original OOTD and instantly made me feel more comfortable and confident. 
Hope you all enjoyed this slightly shorter post. Leave a comment below to let me know what you think...

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram