New Years Outfit











Welcome back! Long time no see, I know I've got a lot of explaining to do but maybe that's for another day... This time I'm back for good and you can expect weekly blog posts, along with videos too! 
To start off the new year, I thought I would include a few little snapshots from my New Year's outfit. The dress was a last minute buy off Motel Rocks, I mean you can't really go wrong with sparkles on New Year! In fact if you wanted something slightly more casual, you could easily wear this dress on a night out styled with a basic tee or polo neck underneath. For my outfit I simply paired the dress with my staple silver jewellery and a leather jacket for a bit of extra warmth (much needed in this British weather). To give you guys a helping hand on your next night out, I have linked a few other 'sparkle' inspired dress below from Motel Rocks


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram