My Favourite Perfume's Of The Moment - A Growing Collection


If your on the hunt for a new fragrance to add to your beauty repertoire , you might feel like the whole process is immediately daunting. In fact it's not easy to find that perfect scent that you want to wear all day. I have faced this problem many a time, whilst stood in the duty free isle, overwhlemed by the sheer choice. So as we're drawing an end to winter and spring is slowly on its way, I wanted to switch things up and swap out my winter scents for a lighter, floral summer scent. I think there's no better time to invest in a new fragrance, to associate new memories with. So I have decided to share a few of my favourite summer scents, in hope of making your fragrance hunt a little easier.

Coco Chanel Mademoiselle: I always like to look at buying a fragrance just like buying clothing - if you chose something that reflects your style, your guaranteed to love it. This is how I felt when I found my newest scent obsession Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. To be totally honest I've even felt too scared to sometimes wear it because I don't want to run out of it so quickly! I love the fruity notes of the citrus, the hint of patchouli and rose which balances out the sweetness.

Chloe (Eau De Parfum): I had been lusting over this perfume for years before I finally decided to splurge on it last year when I jetted off to Sardinia on my family holiday. This perfume is described as "sublime powdery rose, with notes of peony, rose, amber and cederwood.", which I have noticed that the 'peony' and 'rose' have become a recurring theme throughout the other perfumes I've picked. This is a tip I would recommend when purchasing a new perfume - pick out aspects of the fragrances you already own and adore, and look for them when purchasing a new one. This way you're sure to know those are the notes your probably going to enjoy wearing.

Jo Malone (Peony and Blush Suede): Let me just establish that I rarely like to change up my perfume. I'm pretty picky when it comes to scents and often prefer quite subtle, clean and floral fragrances. However I've been ready for a change for a while now so I took this opportunity to find my newest signature scent. This lead me to Jo Malone's Peony and Blush Suede. It's not too different from what I normally wear but has much sharper floral notes. I think one of the best things to keep in mind when purchasing a new scent is to pick a perfume that only has a few subtle changes from your go to scent. The red apple and jasmine notes make it different enough from my regular perfume but it already feels like an old favourite.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, make sure to check out my social media for daily updates...

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram