Fancy Pants











Gosh, can you believe it's my second post this week!
I didn't think I would ever say this but I'm actually obsessed with all things leopard print at the moment. When I came across these garishly loud leopard print culottes in the Topshop sale, they screamed 'BUY ME'! And since then I've had no regrets.
I simply styled them with a basic white tee and some high top converse to give a daytime, relaxed look... Yet I think they would look great mixed with other prints for more of a statement look or paired with heels for a night out (perfect for getting down and dirty on the dance floor).

Next on the list, to quench my leopard print obsession is definitely a printed coat, so keep your eyes peeled for blog posts to come...
It would be great if you guys would leave a quick comment below letting me know if you would apprecfiate a styling prints post or a how to style leopard print post next week? Or even suggestions as to what you would like to see next on here?

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram