Striped flares











Hat - H&M       Top -  Topshop      Trousers -  Brandy Melville      Shoes - Superga

I like how this look is a bit different, its the kind of style I would love to wear everyday, however I can never quite get the bohemian look right, this was my best attempt. 
The trousers are a new purchase from Brandy Melville, I thought they would be great for spring/summer because they are lightweight plus they have a cropped flare which goes surprisingly well with flat-forms. I thought they were so unique that I wanted to make them more of the statement of the outfit, hence why I paired them with neutral tones, keeping my top simple.
On a non style note - I am about to start my exams next week, so I will try my best to keep posts as regular as possible. Thanks for reading...

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram