Vintage Sportswear












Dress - Vintage    Cardigan -  Vintage     Shoes -  Superga       Hat - Vintage

I recently found this sporty vibe dress in the vintage section of a charity shop, I thought it would be perfect to use as a summer dress because the material is super light and the dress has a full skirt with a contrasting trim around the bottom edge. The skirt looks like something you could easily find in Zara or Topshop for triple the price. Keep your eyes peeled on my Depop account or make sure you download the app, in the interest that I have decided to sell this dress on my Depop account (@catherineluisex) to give you guys the opportunity to own this unique dress...

Unknown

6 comments:

  1. pretty and cute tennis inspiration. i love totally ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! i love this look, cute and chic ! ♥ Pretty sporty chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics are really pretty and that outfit is fire! <3

    http://www.thebeargirl.com/blog/bear-with-me-in-london

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Absolutely love your blog <3

      Delete

Instagram