One Year Celebration Post!



















Jumper - Topshop        Coat -  Vintage        Scarf-  Zara            Skirt -  Anne's          Shoes - Zara

My blog is 1 year old this month! This year has flown by, but firstly I would just like to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this little blog as it means so much to me. This blog has given me so many opportunities to work with different brands and bloggers which has been an incredible experience. Along with my blog following, my love for fashion and photography has also grown. At the beginning I simply started off taking pictures on my iPhone however one year down the line I am now using a DSLR camera, hopefully you can see the difference in my photography? Although I haven't posted as much as I would have liked, nonetheless I'm making new plans to blog a lot more in this next year as I am starting to take blogging more seriously and give my readers quality content. So, finially I would just like to also thank all my friends and family for all the support and motivation to keep blogging! 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram