The Elsa Top








Top - Boutique of Molly        Jeans - ASOS        Jumper - Zara         Birkenstocks -ASOS

Hi guys! I was lucky enough to become a brand representative for Boutique of Molly after my last post (The Stripped Dress) featuring their dress. Therefore I worked with the team at Boutique of Molly again for this post, this top is such a lightweight material which makes it perfect for summer however what I love about it is that its completely opaque even though its a pastel colour. I paired it with my ripped jeans from ASOS and my white Birkenstocks which make the outfit a little more summery, even if the weather isn't. Boutique of Molly were kind enough to give you guys a discount code:
You can get 20% off by simply using the code CATHERINE at the checkout.


Unknown

2 comments:

  1. do your feet get sore if you walk all day in birkenstocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not usually but I bought the size down so my feet don't move about when I wear them xx

      Delete

Instagram