Summer Florals









Dress - H&M                  Shoes -   Converse                  Cardigan - Topshop

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of posts over the past two weeks, I have been busy studying for my exams. I have my GCSE exams in May and June therefore posts maybe a bit irregular but I will try my best to get a post up every weekend. After June I have a 10 week holiday and I may start posting twice a week to make up for the potential lack of posting from now till June. 

Anyway on to the outfit; seen as over this past week the weather has been very summery I decided to get out my summer clothes and start transitioning my wardrobe. In the process I came across this old dress that I haven't worn in ages from H&M. By pairing it with this winter cardigan and converse it made the summer dress look slightly more appropriate for spring! 
Thanks for reading xx


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram