Turtle Necks





Jumper - new look   Jeans - Topshop   Shoes -  Converse

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently every thing will be back to normal very soon, as I have lots of new blog post plans for the next couple of months. However onto the outfit; although this is a very simple look its super versatile and can be dressed up with a leather jacket or a chunky scarf.  The high top converse are a new addition to my wardrobe, so I have lots of new plans to style them!  The turtle neck is my new favourite this month; I spotted it in New Look a couple of weeks ago. Its a perfect turtle neck that will go with everything, and I admit I have been very impressed with New Look this season. 
Don't worry to everyone who has nominated me for the Liebster award, that might be next weeks blog post. I hope you all enjoyed this post, I just wanted to keep you updated and get back into the swing of things. 

Unknown

2 comments:

  1. You made me love turtle necks again :p Thanks x

    http://larasultana.blogspot.ie/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/larasultana-11749355

    ReplyDelete

Instagram