Some Kind Of Cool






Shirt - Sheinside  Dungarees - Zara  Polo neck similar -here  Shoes -Zara


I finally convinced myself to buy these dungarees from Zara, as I have wanted a pair for so long but I have never had the guts to wear them. However this outfits is the utmost comfy/fashionable outfit I have ever worn; yet it still looks stylish and well put together. Watch out for many more looks featuring these denim dungarees. The striped shirt was a no-brainer, I believe you can never have enough striped shirts (says the girl who at least owns seven black and white striped shirts, nonetheless I can assure you they are all different in their own way). 

I also finally swapped out my old Primark pair of black slip-ons for a new slightly more sturdy pair from Zara. I did have to break them in a bit but so far there has been no blisters or pain, and to say I have been wearing them with no socks and I am pretty impressed. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram