Bullet Proof







 Polo neck-Zara   Jacket- Sheinside   Jeans- ASOS   Trainers similar- here

These ripped jeans have been a staple in my wardrobe throughout October, they seem to make every outfit look effortless! The jeans were a bit of an impulse as I would never usually buy jeans with rips in but I didn't feel confident enough to rip my beloved topshop jamie jeans.

The bomber jacket is a new addition to my coat collection, so I am still working out on how to style it. It was a orange lining which would look amazing with a all black outfit for a pop of colour. I had been eyeing up the same jacket in Zara at £70, however I spotted the same jacket on sheinside for £30 which was a much better deal.
Thanks for reading xx







Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog hun :D
    Love Charis
    charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charis! I love your blog too, I have followed you back! :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram